Create you own Northern Planter following these steps from the kitchen at
1. Take a wide low decorative bowl in stoneware, wood or ceramic
(we have many to choose from!)
2. Place some assorted filler stones in the base of container for
3. Add some mini evergreens ( 7 is good) - very Canadian!
4. Use filling material such as moss to pack in tightly around
roots of plants to keep in place
5. Add fine decorative stones to top off the upper layer
All ready for a console, tabletop or kitchen island.
Stunning & simple!